Mom caught me #SatSpanks

Hello Saturday Spankings bloghoppers! Another beautiful Saturday today. I'm giving you another snippet from Courted by Discipline, the first book in the In Hyacinth series.

In this excerpt, Kathy has met some of the local girls and one of them has just announced she heard her brother is courting this year. You can find out more about courting in Hyacinth by clicking on the In Hyacinth link above.

* * * * *

“Well, I wasn’t supposed to hear anything,” Cami admitted. “In fact, I was walking past Dad’s study last night and overheard the two of them talking. I was able to hear enough to know that Xan has his eye on someone, but before I could find out whom, Mom caught me.” Grimacing, she reached back and rubbed her rear end. “Dad walloped me pretty good. And then Xan did. I’ve definitely learned my lesson. No standing and listening at a door.”

* * * * *

I don't have a release date yet, but I'm expecting mid-August. All In Hyacinth books will be released as e and print versions.

And now, on with the rest of the spankings...

Labels: , , , , , , ,