Fireworks and the Freedom Hop

Romance BeckonsLive. Love. Read.
ROMANCE BECKONS
As a book lover, don't take for granted your freedom to read. In this era of technology, books are at our fingertips and reading is something we make time for. eBook, audiobooks and good old-fashioned paperbacks give readers of all types the opportunity to enjoy reading.

Which type of books do you enjoy? Is it the fingernail-biting suspense? The thrill of an erotic romance? Or the fantasy of paranormal romance? Do you like your books to take you out of this world? Or is all about the possibilities in a contemporary romance?

I write old fashioned romance with a definite dose of discipline. But what I enjoy reading can cover quite the gamet from young adult to metaphysical works, sci-fi to humor, romance to suspense. About the only thing I really do not like is where there are descriptive scenes of murder. Not my thing. 

Plus, I do enjoy an HFN or HEA ending. 

My In Hyacinth loving discipline romance series is not available yet, so I am offering a $5 gift card to one lucky commenter. I struggle with the 'where'. The most obvious choice is Amazon, but Amazon has not been truly celebrating the freedom to read for quite some time as they delete books for their own reasons. As such, it seems a bit wrong to offer a gift card to them. 

So, since many of us 'run' on caffeine, I'm giving a $5 gift card to Starbucks. Comment below with your first name, email address, and finish the following phrase:

My favorite kind of fireworks is _______________.

One entry per commenter, you have until midnight ET on July 7th to place your entry.

Have a great Fourth of July! Break out those sparklers :)

CHECK OUT ALL THESE GREAT AUTHORS for books you might enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,