A is for Apple #SpankA2Z

It's June 1st! Time for my A post for the SpankA2Z bloghop.

A is for Apple

Sometimes starting with the basics is a good thing because blogging for 26 days in June is a bit worrisome. That's a lot of days to fill.

For me, the first word that popped into my head for A was apple. I love apples, especially the crisp, tart ones that explode with juice when you bite into them. Apple pies, apple tarts, apples covered in caramel, or even just plain. I'm not sure I could meet an apple I wouldn't like - unless it was a basic red apple. I find those too mushy.

And now I'm in the mood to go make some homemade caramel sauce to dunk some apple slices in. So, while I'm figuring out what to do for 'B', feel free to check out my In Hyacinth series, where every heroine is the apple of her hero's eye.

In Hyacinth:

Hyacinth, Washington is all about traditional values. In Hyacinth; its residents live their lives by discipline; there is a strong male head of house; and words like trust, honor, and kindness aren't just buzzwords. Each story in the series is of a young woman (18-20) and her struggle to figure out who she is in this little town while at the same time going through Hyacinth's old-fashioned courting system. On their way to meet, get to know, and finally marry their princes, these heroines grow in ways they and their town never expected.

Ebooks:
Courted by Discipline, Book One is available.
Courted by Fall, Book Two is available.
Courted by Trouble, Book Three is available.
Courted by Understanding, Book Four is available.
Courted by Experience, Book Five is available
Courted by a Knight, Book Six is available

Print Editions:
Volume 1 (includes books 1 & 2) is available.

Audiobooks:
Courted by Discipline, Book One is available.
Courted by Fall, Book Two is available
Courted by Trouble, Book Three is available

Check out the other bloggers posts



Labels: , , , , , ,