J is for Jerod #SpankA2Z #inspirational #romance #sweet #courting

J is for Jerod

Jerod Kinsley is the hero for Courted by Fall and I adore the man. He's quiet, reserved, intelligent, and has an innate need to take care of those he loves. (my kind of man.) I thought I would sit down and talk with him so you could get to know him.

BC: Hi Jerod. It's nice to meet you.

JK: It's a pleasure to meet you, Bree.

BC: From Courted by Fall, we know you are a recent transplant to the town. One thing we don't know is where you lived before you moved to Hyacinth.

JK: I moved from the northeast. To be honest, I was in search of a new place when my grandmother passed away. She left me her house and this felt like the right jump to make.

BC: What do you do for a living?

JK: I'm a psychologist. It's something I love, to help people who are having a rough time to unwind the difficulty and help them to feel steady again.

BC: How did you meet Camille?

JK: (frowns slightly) Cami was having a hard time and ended up in the hospital. I was called in to talk to her. That was our first meeting. However, how we got to know one another was through her business. She helped redo my wardrobe. [he looks down at his burgundy button-down shirt and dark gray jeans] She's done quite an amazing job.

BC: What do you love most about Hyacinth?

JK: There's so much to recommend this place. I love the clean air and the quiet. Of course, the fact Hyacinth is based on domestic discipline works perfectly for me as I love taking care of Camille and she feels happiest when I do so.

BC: And what about courting?

JK: [huge grin crosses his face] It's unique. I wasn't sure at first what to make of it, to be honest. It wasn't until I had asked to court Cami and was informed of all the steps involved that I began to see the brilliance of it. It isn't just 12 months of dating. Each month has a goal to meet and each one draws the couple closer. I highly recommend it.

BC: [fidgets] Well, I know you have an appointment coming up, so I will leave it here.

JK: [raises eyebrow] Slightly uneasy about the courting system? You don't need to be. Who knows? You could meet the man of your dreams.

BC: Uh, hih. Well, thank you Jerod for talking with me today. [stands up] I should be going.

JK: [Stands up and takes Bree's hand] It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you'll check out our courting system. Thank you for this interview. [squeezes hand and steps away, leaving the room in long, lanky strides.]

BC: [fans self] We won't tell him his type is the man of my dreams...

In Hyacinth:

Hyacinth, Washington is all about traditional values. In Hyacinth; its residents live their lives by discipline; there is a strong male head of house; and words like trust, honor, and kindness aren't just buzzwords. Each story in the series is of a young woman (18-20) and her struggle to figure out who she is in this little town while at the same time going through Hyacinth's old-fashioned courting system. On their way to meet, get to know, and finally marry their princes, these heroines grow in ways they and their town never expected.

Ebooks:
Courted by Discipline, Book One is available.
Courted by Fall, Book Two is available.
Courted by Trouble, Book Three is available.
Courted by Understanding, Book Four is available.
Courted by Experience, Book Five is available
Courted by a Knight, Book Six is available

Print Editions:
Volume 1 (includes books 1 & 2) is available.

Audiobooks:
Courted by Discipline, Book One is available.
Courted by Fall, Book Two is available
Courted by Trouble, Book Three is available

Check out the other bloggers posts



Labels: , , , , ,