New Series Starting...

Okay, I'm excited. I've been so busy with certain things that I've not been doing much in the Inspirational genre lately. But that's about to change. I've become re-energized with passion as a story idea sprang into my head a few days ago...and of course, that idea sprang into a series concept. (They love to do that.)

I don't have a name for for the series yet. But it will be Inspirational and about community. I'm sure there will be romance as that's one of my focuses, but all of the characters from the different books will interact as they work together (and sometimes fight one another) over a new youth shelter in the area.

The prequel to the series has already been submitted for an anthology and next month, during Camp NaNoWriMo, I plan on writing the first novel. Currently, I see each book as a full length novel, but we'll see. I rely on the characters and the ether to build my stories. If they go along with novel length, great. If they decide they fit more into novellas, well, that's great too.

I'm just excited to be writing under this name and in this genre again.

Will share more as time goes on. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,